At Magic City Law, we put our clients & our employees first. Starting TODAY, March 16, 2020, we will implement the following policies:
- All in office meetings will be re-scheduled to virtual/telephone meetings.
- All documents sent to our office will sit undisturbed for 72 hours.
- Telephones will be forwarded to our cellphones which we will answer from home. Please make sure to leave a message stating why you called if you do not get an immediate answer. Please use email to be as efficient as possible!
- All cases that are currently set for hearing/trial before April 16, 2020 will be re-set unless it is an emergency, PFA, or shelter care. This is due to the Order issued by the Alabama Supreme Court (we have no control over this nor do we know when they will be re-set).
- We will wash our hands and be as diligent as possible when sending out documents.